We are following way too much blogs and this dash becomes a terrible mess. Time to clean up our following soon. So we wanted to ask you, like this post only if you plan to interact with any of these side blogs (Some might be deleted soon for lack of activity) No matter if you are willing to make the first step or wish for us to do so, it’s just to avoid following people who clearly don’t plan to interact for nothing. Also, don’t forget that it’s not because we are not following you that it’s impossible for us to interact together. This post is going to be reblogged a few times on randoms blogs from that list for different timezon and followers.
"Greetings, Spider Bastard.”
"Seems like you have been looking for us? What a great coincidence, I was actually trying to find you too." The imposing man crossed his arms over his chest, looking pretty relaxed while facing the blond. "Looks like you are one of those people having a serious issue with us, what is it about?"
I wanted to draw Uvo in an armor earlier but I never did it but today the prompt was RPG so I had a change to try drawing my baby in an armor~
I’ve never noticed this panel before and I just had to redraw it.
Send one to see how my Muse responds OR send me “PerfectBlue and I’ll generate a number that My Muse will say to Yours. [1-109] (Warning for sensitive themes)
- Send a cry for help and wait a bit.
- Come on, sit still!
- I’ll get rid of her/him.
- I still remember well that warmth you’d given me.
- No! Stop! Let me go!
- Wouldn’t you be interested in being a model?
- I absolutely REFUSE to do it!
- Bad girl/boy!
- Who’s the criminal?
- Don’t make me laugh!
- Get out of here! I’ll call the police!
- What do you want, you freak?
- That’s not me. She/He’s an impostor!
- Let me go! Stop it!
- So this will be my last ___. Please listen.
- Yeah, that looks good… Come on, be more daring! More passionate!
- This is where ___ proves if she/he can be seen as a real ___ or not.
- Today, I was still a little depressed…
- Look, they’re back. The guy(s)/girl(s) that caused trouble last week.
- But what about ____’s feelings!?
- How do they know this much…?
- What are you saying!?
- Who in the world are you!?
- Although… I’m sure my parents will flip when they see me like that.
- Out of the way!
- Wasn’t ___ what you were best at?
- And you’ll die soon, too!
- I’m sorry. I’ll call you back.
- Yesterday? Was that real?
- There’s no way ___ can do such a thing!
- ____ specializes in getting people to strip!
- Who are you? [said repeatedly]
- I’m always looking at ___’s Room!
- Hands off.
- I don’t know anything about myself anymore!
- Well, excuse me for not surviving.
- ___, I’m scared that my other self will do something that I don’t know about…
- Try running your fingers through your hair.
- I’ll do it.
- Of course I didn’t want to do it! But I couldn’t trouble ___ who brought me this far!!
- l have to allow myself at least this much luxury.
- You’re tarnished! FIL THY!
- Love makes your heart race.
- What is all this…?
- Police say ____ was stabbed umpteen times with a sharp object…
- You’re gonna have to make your mind up soon.
- You killed them!?
- Stop! Stop it! I am not tarnished!
- Maybe that truck hit me… and this is all a dream…
- What attitude from some no-namer!
- What if that other personality suddenly started acting on its own…?
- You know… ____… Has someone been harassing you?
- No break yet!
- Please! ____, it’s you, isn’t it!? PLEASE WAKE UP!
- This blood is real, isn’t it?
BONUS POINTS IF YOU NAME THE OTHER PARENT.